Home appliance problems are disruptive and frustrating. Finding a trustworthy service company can be daunting. Here at Liberty Appliance Repair we are commited to providing the personal, dependable service that you need so that you can quickly and safely restore order to your home. Call us today and let us help!
What to expect
1) Give us a call or send a text!
Our customer service representative Katheryn will be happy to hear about the problem you are having, answer any questions you may have, and assist you in setting up an appointment.
- The more information you can provide the better.
- Providing a model number will GREATLY increase the likelihood that your repair will be completed on the first visit.
- Our appointments are made with a 2-hour window in which our technician Steve will arrive.
2) Technician Review
After your appointment is scheduled our technician, Steve, will review the details of your request.
- If Steve has any questions, he will give you a call to better understand the situation.
- Based on the information you provide, we may order parts ahead of time in order to increase the likelihood of restoring your appliance on the first visit.
3) Your Service Appointment
On the day of your appointment, Steve will arrive sometime within the 2 hour window given. Delays do occaisionally happen. In that event, Katheryn will call you as soon as we are aware of the issue. At your request Steve will gladly put booties on his shoes in order to protect your floors. He will then want to briefly discuss the isssue with you and will give his initial assesment. Once diagnosis is completed he will discuss his findings with you and provide you with an estimate for repair. With your approval he will either begin the repair or arrange to order any parts needed. Most parts can be obtained within 1-3 business days.
Throughout this process our goal is to respect you, your time, and your home. We strive to deliver the quality service that we ourselves would hope for.
Oliver in Manteca
4 months ago
"Thank you so much! I will definitely recommend Liberty Appliance repair to my friends and family! :-)"
Maung in Modesto
Kitchen Aid Refrigerator
5 months ago
Neri in Manteca
5 months ago
"Excellent And professional work I would highly recommend liberty appliance repair."